- Creative Fridays
How to communicate to employees about an exciting way to encourage innovation and continuous improvement - Creative Fridays.
Many companies use Creative Fridays as a practical way to encourage their people to innovate, or to improve the way they do things at work. Creative Fridays are a day once a week, or once a month, where people have the time to improve things at work. They are given space to think, plan and implement improvements by their managers, as there are no internal meetings or internal emails allowed on that day.
If you want to introduce Creative Fridays in your organization, it is important to communicate your expectations clearly to all employees.
In our member zone, we have the content of a communication that you can adapt to suit your organisation. It provides information such as:
- What is Creative Friday? How will it benefit you?
- How Creative Friday works.
- What you can do as an employee on Creative Friday.
- What you can expect to happen when you try to be creative. The different stages of being creative.
- How to choose an idea to work on. One that helps you to make an improvement in your work, or helps you to be innovative.
- What is the role of courage in being innovative.
Use the content of this communication in a brochure, a newsletter, a magazine or a presentation to employees about Creative Fridays. Adapt what you need to suit your particular organization.
Ideal for leaders involved in innovation, continuous improvement or empowerment of employees.
You will need to be logged in as a member to view this tool. If you are already a member, go to:
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.