- Organizational Development for Teams
Organizational Development for Teams29-Jul-2020
This practical book contains 10 team interventions any facilitator can use to build a team or improve the performance of a team. Each of these organizational development interventions can be used in a two to three hour session, or grouped together into a longer workshop.
The team interventions are:
- Share wants and don't wants within a team.
- Share personal values in a way that builds trust.
- Build a team based on sharing strengths.
- Create a set of team rules, values or behaviours.
- Develop a common vision of the future.
- Create a team identity or brand.
- Develop a stakeholder promise.
- Clarify team roles and priorities.
- Use process feedback to improve the way the team works together.
- Share positive affirmations in a way that builds the team.
If you are involved in any type of organization wide or team change, or are working with a team that is not performing at its best, then this book containing practical team interventions is for you. Think of it as ten easy to use recipes for team building or team performance workshops.
Many facilitators spend a great amount of time, energy and money to become accredited to run a single Organizational Development intervention. In this book, we give you 10 tried and tested 'recipes' or team interventions. Like any good recipe we provide all the information you may need to successfully facilitate each intervention. This includes:
- The goal of the intervention.
- Who the intervention is for.
- The time required.
- The materials you will need.
- Instructions for a practical group activity.
- Instructions for getting feedback after the group activity.
- An explanation of why this intervention works.
If you are an Organizational Development facilitator or a Human Resources business partner, then this is one book, you must keep in your Organizational Development tool kit.
Organizational Development for teams is available in both kindle and print format, on Amazon.
This is the second book in our OD Interventions Library series. The first book in the series "Organizational Development: How to choose the right intervention" shows you how to diagnose an organizational problem and choose the right organizational development intervention.
See all of Ruth Tearle's books on Amazon.
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.