- The role of the executive in transformation
The role of the executive in transformation12-May-2017
Info-graphic of an executive role in transformation
What is the role of the CEO and executive team during an organizational transformation? What do executives need to do differently, when they are involved in transforming their organizations?
When are executives involved in transformation?
Executives are involved in transformation whenever they:
- Implement a new strategy.
- Change their organizational culture.
- Implement new systems processes and structures.
- Develop their organizations so that they are more customer focused, agile, innovative or competitive in a fast changing environment.
- Want their people to be more innovative and customer focused.
The role of an executive in transformation.
The role of an executive supporting a change in strategy, culture or process, is very different from an executive operating in a stable environment. This info-graphic below compares the role of the executive in normal times, compared to one in a transformation.
Go to info-graphic of the role of executives in transformation, compared to normal times.
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.